Save The Planet One Hemp Bag At a Time!™
[maxbutton name=”Buy Now HGG1001″]
This is THE “No Compromise” Hemp Shopping Bag!
We could have used a cotton blend, or thinner material, but NO. We used the thickest, most luxurious 100% Hemp canvas we could find.
Go ahead and load-up your bag with heavy canned goods. Our Hemp Go Green® reusable shopping bags can handle it!
Our hemp shopping bag is conveniently made the same size and shape as a standard tall paper grocery bag, but sooo much stronger! Our Hemp Go Green® 100% Hemp Canvas Heavy Duty Reusable Shopping Tote Bag will last you a lifetime.
Load it as full and heavy as you like!
In our experience, each of our hemp shopping bags replaces 3 or 4 paper grocery bags. With paper bags, and even cheap reusable shopping bags, there’s always the worry of the bag or handles ripping, and spilled groceries. Not with our bags. Your bag will never rip and your handles will never break.
- Made from the thickest, most luxurious, 100% hemp canvas available.
- Heavy-duty construction. This bag will last you a lifetime!
- Load it as full and heavy as you like. It will not break.
- Includes a handy pocket inside for your cell phone and coupons.
- Packaged and shipped in an environmentally-friendly 100% recyclable cardboard box.
- This is the last re-usable shopping bag you will ever need!
- Same size as a standard tall paper grocery bag.
- FREE Shipping!
Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed! If at any time you are not completely satisfied with your Hemp Go Green® 100% Hemp Canvas Heavy Duty Reusable Shopping Bag, we will gladly refund or replace it free of charge, including shipping!
So Why Hemp?
Hemp is Renewable
The hemp plant grows like a weed. Literally. Eliminating the need for most pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. And it thrives on far less water than most crops.
Hemp is Sustainable
The hemp plant takes 12-14 weeks to reach maturity. One acre of hemp can replace 4 acres of trees for paper pulp and building materials.
Hemp is Revitalizing
Hemp is actually capable of absorbing contaminants from the soil as it grows, restoring unusable land for farming. It also chokes-out weeds and enriches the soil.