We don’t ship directly to destinations outside the USA. However, we have partnered with a fantastic U.S. based package forwarding service called Shipito.com. It’s super-easy and super-convenient to get started with your FREE account. They will provide you with a U.S. address for us to ship your order to, and it will cost you less than if we shipped it to you ourselves. You’ll probably even find that you love using their service for all of your shopping in the U.S.!
Just click this link to get started: Shipito.com Worldwide Package Forwarding Service
Here’s How Shipito Works:
- Sign-up for your free Shipito account.
- Shipito will assign you your very own U.S. shipping address. You can use this address right away to place an order with us, or any other U.S. based company.
- We’ll ship your order via free shipping to your new U.S. shipping address.
- Meanwhile, be sure to add a saved payment method to your Shipito account to pay for Shipito shipping charges.
- Shipito will process a small transaction (between $0.10 and $5.00 US), to be sure that your payment method is valid. You’ll need to verify the amount within 48 hours. After the amount has been verified, the transaction will be completely refunded.
- Shipito will notify you by email when your package arrives. You log into your Shipito account, select your shipping method, and fill out the Customs form.
- Shipito will charge you $1 + International Shipping + 4.3% bank service fee (see note below). Then they ship your package to you. That’s it! You’ll receive tracking information from us, and from Shipito, so you can keep track of your package every step of the way!
Note #1 — Shipito says they make only $1 per shipment, and that they must charge the 4.3% bank service fee to recover their cost of receiving a foreign credit card payment. We can vouch for the service fee, because that’s what it costs us to accept a payment from outside the U.S.
Note #2 — Because of the huge volume of packages that Shipito handles, the rates they have negotiated are better that our international shipping rates.
Note #3 — If we we were to ship a package directly to you, we would fill out the Customs form accurately as a commercial shipment, and declare its true and full value. When you use Shipito’s package forwarding service, you get to fill out your own Customs form, which you might find advantageous.
Note #4 — Use the Shipito Shipping Calculator to verify what you will pay Shipito for shipping your package, even before you place your order! Plan on estimating 1 lb. per bag ordered. Package dimensions are 12 in. × 9 in. × 2 in. for one bag, 12 in. × 9 in. × 4 in. for two bags, etc.
Note #5 — We’ve heard back from several customers that have had a great experience with our International Package Forwarding Service. After you give the service a try, please let us know how it goes!